Thursday, August 29, 2013

DEAR MILEY CYRUS BY BRIAN LEEMAN

Before  I start  this letter , I want say i now a blogger has already done this but i wanted to do my own letter .







Dear Miley .



Hey Miley,  my name is Brian. 

I am writing this out of concern  for you , this letter is not to put you down but to hopefully  to help you realize that what have become is not good for you.

I saw your VMA performance and have to say  that was really sad .

What I got from your VMA performance ,  is cry out for help .
 I understand you were trying to make point that you are no longer Hannah montanta any more and you are a adult but why degrade yourself like that?
 Your so much better then what you did at the Vma's  ,  Can't you see that you don't have  to acy like this for people to take you seriously as an adult?
Weather you want to admit or not , the little girls that have followed you you're whole career still look up to you and see they why you are acting now as ok.  I know you are no their parents but you have some type of responsibility as a role model to theses young girls.

Miley, the most important reason i am writing this letter to is that my heart breaks for you.
I hate seeing young famous or non famous people throw their life's away.
I know you are probably smoking weed  but have feeling you are that molly too. 
Let me tell you this , you are heading down a path that leads to destruction , i know because for six years i was addicted to cocaine , weed ,oxy's , and was a alcoholic.
One i just tried of all of it and got sober and gave my life to Jesus.
 I want to take look at theses verses:  John 3:16 " 16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

Romans 6:23 " 23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord."

Romans 3:23-24 " 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."


1 John 5:11-12  " 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 Whoever has the Son has life; whoever does not have the Son of God does not have life.

Revelation 3:20 " 20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me."

Miley , Jesus loves you  and wants  you to know him .  It does not matter what you have done or have become , He just wants to love you Miley. Please come to Jesus and live.
 I know you wont see this but I hope if you do that will repent and give your life to Jesus .
sincerely a person who is just concerned ,
Brian Leeman





No comments: