Tuesday, October 8, 2013

DEAR GOD , I AM AFRAID

DEAR GOD,



God,  I am writing this letter  to you because You are the only  one who will understand.

I am afraid of succeeding  and i don't understand why Lord.

I know with you I can do all things  If I lean on your understanding and not my own but then why I am afraid ?

Lord , I have been dealing  with my own view of my physical appearance.

I feel like no matter what i do  , i look like a fat  mess.

It seems if it does not matter if i am clean shaving  or have a nice hair cut  , that i am still  feel unattractive .

God ,  Next year I will be moving to PA.

I am really excited  but really scared , I just want this move to be my final move.

You I tend to mess up things when they finally go right , lord help me  not mess up this great opportunity.

i wan to be able to have stable life in PA and hopefully , hopefully, get married and have kids .

Lord , I just want ask you that you would watch over my Mom ,  My Dad , My Brother , My Grandparents , my Step sister's , and the rest of my family.

Help them Know that i always love them and will try to visit them when i can .

Lord , keep all my friends safe and  sound .

In closing God,  I know I am not alone in this Life because you are always there for me,

Thank you God for bring me this far , I can't wait to see what you have planned for me !



Love your son,
Brian Leeman




Proverbs 3:5-6

New International Version (NIV)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[a]

No comments: