Saturday, March 29, 2014

A Wolf's Tale By Brian Luke Leeman



My name is Luke , I am  a wolf and the Alpha of my pack.

I want to tell you the tale of how I found my soul mate Crystal and how she made live for the first time .

For as long I can remember my main goal in life was to be a  Alpha  like my Father Vincent  and thought that was my only  purpose in life .

My Father  saw the Alpha  in me and  made sure I had all the tools to be that.

My Father taught me how to settle  pack problems , how to ration out food orderly , and how to defend the pack .

But one thing My Father could not teach me was how to be a great Alpha , That was a hard lesson i would have learn on my own.

When My Father died of old age , i became the new Alpha .

My First year was the hardest , i made so many mistakes that  our pack almost didn't through the winter.

I learned a lot from my first year as alpha but  those mistakes from year made me cold .

I became what I Didn't want to be , I made my pack resent me  except for one , Crystal .

Crystal was a wolf that we adopted into our pack when i was a pup and was best friend growing up.

Crystal knew the real me and understood this wasn't the real me.


One morning as i was getting a drink of water  by nearby river  when Crystal opened my eyes .

Crystal :   Luke , may I have word with you?

Me:  Sure , whats on your mind my dear friend ?

Crystal : Why are you so angry ?

Me:  I'm not

Crystal : yes you are Luke , the whole pack has seen it and felt it . This is not the real you .

Me: You wouldn't understand

Crystal : I can if you let me , open up to me luke

Me: My first year as alpha i made so many mistakes and i have failed my father , the pack , and you.  I feel so angry and lost . I have no clue what i am supposed to do next .

Crystal:  Yes you made mistakes but you have not failed your Father , the pack , and you have not failed me. We all make mistakes  but it is what do with the lessons that we learn form those mistakes is what is important .  Luke , you need to let go of past and live .

Me:  Will you help me ? I said in tears

Crystal : yes luke , I will

From that day on i began to live in Freedom for the first time in my life thanks to Crystal.

Crystal and Me got married and had litter of pups .

If  I leave you with any advice is that Let go and live

No comments: