Wednesday, September 24, 2014

THE STORM BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

THE STORM



The Storm approaches me and i am not sure if I can withstand this Storm .
A roll of thunder shouts out" you should give up, you are weak  !"
But I say " no i am not ! I can beat this !"
A flash lighting crackles an says " You have failed at life ! , No more chances ! Give up fool!"
But I say "That is a lie , i will make something out of myself! "
The wind blows harshly against me  an says " You are ugly, you should wear a mask !"
But i say " I might not be good looking but looks are not everything !"
The rain pours down on me an says "  Your past is your future !"
But i say " No!!!!!!!!!!!!!   my past does not define my future !!!
The Sun comes out and clears storm out of my way an says" My Son , Trust in me and find strength in  me . I love you so much.  I get on my knees an say " I gave you everything Jesus , my life is in your hands ".

No comments: