Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Image In My Mirror By Brian Leeman

THE IMAGE  IN MY MIRROR






When  I  look in at the image in my mirror all i see  is a mess.
 I  see the disgusting  stretch marks on my stomach from  all the emotional eating, it makes  me  feel embarrassed   to take my shirt off.
 I see my messed up teeth ,  I hate smiling because i afraid people will judge .
  I feel like girl will  not  love a guy like me , because i look so ugly.
 No matter how much weight  i lose , i still see a mess .
I don't feel like a man   because i have issues with  my self image.
  But i know  i can't be the only guy that  deal with this , right ?
I know that with prayer and support from friends and family, that i will learn to love myself for who i am not what the world defines  as  a good looking man.


Side note : I did not  write this because i want to feel bad for me but for other guys who dealing with this issue of self image that they are not the only ones  dealing with it.



No comments: