Friday, June 28, 2013

AM I WRONG ? BY BRIAN LEEMAN

Lately I have been Questioning were I am going in life , God ,  and why can't be content at were i am at.

A warning to who read this , I am going to be totally honest in this blog entry . So if your going to read this , read at your own risk.



I got a job at shoprite  as a cashier  after 4 long years , I am so happy i got the job but i wonder if this it for me ?
To be honest this job is hard for me because of my learning disability(not using it as excuse ),  i wonder  how long i can keep this job  because   i am mistakes on things i should be already not making .
Now i do have good days  as a cashier  but i just it had more because i really need this job.
Am I wrong  to be worried about my learning disability?

I  see were this world is going and i wonder if i even if i have chance at a future.
 I want to be a youth pastor, get married , have a house , and  have some kids,  but i wonder if that will ever happened.
I am 24 ,  not saying i am old  but i am not fresh  out of high school  either were i have some time to figure things out.   I am tried of hearing that i need to wait, i might have to wait 4 yrs to find a job not 40 yrs but it does not make sense that i have to wait another 4 or maybe 5 to be were my friends are at!
Am i wrong   to want to move forward in life  and want to prove to people that i am not a screw up  aka failure?

Sometimes i wonder if God hears my prayer's  or see's what i am going through or waht i am going through mentally .
 I sometimes question Jeremiah 29:11 because i don't get what his plan is for life .
To my fellow christians , don't you dare say you never questioned God !
I am a weird point in my life were i need answers to my questions .

In closing,  you can judge on what i just wrote in this blog entry   but this what i am going through , so deal with it!


No comments: