Friday, March 20, 2015

WHEN IT RAIN'S , IT POUR'S BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

I look out my bedroom window and i watch the rain drops come down heavily , how the hell did end in this crap hole  ?

I have been living in a men's shelter for almost six months and i have not been able to move forward as fast i should be.

I apply for jobs like crazy , call places like crazy, listen and act  on peoples advice on finding , an i am getting no were!!!!!!!!

Right i am going to see if  maddock family services can help me , not putting to much hope in that .

You might be asking why i have such a negative attitude about my situation,  BECAUSE THIS WHOLE SITUATION IS BS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as a Christian i am suppose to put on a fake smile  and say the thank you God for this rough season because to make me a better person ? HOW THE HELL DOES THAT MAKE SENSE ?!?!

I am mentally tired and tired of putting on a  mask that says  i'm okay, when i am not .

I feel like i have a storm cloud over that sun can not break through  .

I just want to be successful but i am realizing that might just be a dream , which frightens me.

Its like i am in a pit an there is a rope but i can't reach it to get out .


So in closing i leave with this qoute , " My mind is a mess and my heart is a wreck " -

Backseat Goodbye – So Long, You Were Right


No comments: