Monday, March 30, 2015

IN PROCESS BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

So i want to in the post share some breakthroughs i have had  recently and what is going on with me .

Last Sunday  i knew i had to go to church , something inside me was saying that i needed to be in church .

It started  during worship with Mark ( the leader of my church ) side hugging me an saying " you are not a orphan and you are loved ".  

That stirred my heart up and i  just let my worries go during worship an felt i was being held .

I knew it was  God holding me and letting me know that i am loved .

Then at the end of service they did this prayer tunnel thing ( basically the elders of church prayed for me and gave me words of knowledge), i felt so encouraged  and i have not been the same since .

I have had this unexplainable   joy in soul , i feel like things are going to get better sooner or later.

God reminded of a proverb and a psalm : 

Proverbs 3:5-6New International Version (NIV)

Trust in the Lord with all your HEART
    and lean not on YOUR OWN understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will MAKE YOUR paths straight.[a]


Psalm 121 New International Version (NIV)

Psalm 121

A song of ascents.

I lift up my eyes to THE MOUNTAINS
    where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
    the MAKER of heaven and earth.
He will not let your FOOT slip—
    he who watches over you will not slumber;
INDEED, he who watches over Israel
    will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you—
    the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
THE SUN will not harm you by day,
    nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all harm
    he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
    both now and forevermore.

One thing I struggle with is trusting in God with my life , every thing !

But i am start to realize that i can't not make it through this tough season with out God's strength and guidance ,  WHICH MEANS I AM NOT ALONE !!!!!!

So right  i am going thorough a   process of learning to put my full trust in God and that i am loved .


So i ask that you keep me in your prayers  while i am on this journey.


An lastly .....................................................................................................................................

DON'T GIVE UP !, IT WILL GET BETTER!  

No comments: