Thursday, April 2, 2015

BRIAN'S TOP FIVE FAVORITE FUNNY SKETCHES !

So if you don't know i like to laugh and i love sketch comedy.

So i thought it would be cool to share my top FIVE favorite comedy sketches, ENJOY!!!


5. Young Jimmy Fallon and Young Justin Timberlake at sleep away camp


Jimmy fallon has brought SNL swag to the Tonight Show and has become a viral sensation on  youTube.   This sketch is so one of the greatest sketches from a late night talk show .  Enjoy!





4. Stuart and the Tooth Fariy

MadTv  is one of my favorite sketch comedy shows and my favorite character's   from MadtV is Stuart.  This is my favorite stuart sketch . Enjoy!




3. Mike tyson on a dating show 


This one of my favorite Living in color Sketches .
Ivory Keean Waynes plays a great mike tyson  and jim Carey  plays a great dick clark




2.  Down by The Rivvvver!!!!!!

This has to Chris Farleys best Snl Sketch ever!!!!!
This is the Sketch that made me fall in love with SNL!





1. Drunk Uncle 

This is another great sketch From SNL.

this  is in my top ten favorite Snl Sketches 


No comments: