Friday, April 24, 2015

A LETTER TO MY FELLOW BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST

So this week I have some thoughts i have been thinking about , so i thought it would be good that i write a letter to my Brothers and Sisters in Christ .






Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ ,




There are  THREE topics I  would like to discuss with you and topics I think are important.



1.   WE NEED TO STOP THE DIVISION IN THE CHURCH

We have for too long put theology before The Gospel and The Message Of Gods Grace.

Not saying doctrine and all that other jazz is not important but it should not take place of The True Message of Jesus.

We  need to stop tearing each other down because we don't agree on the same doctrines   

I just want to see us come together and be positive vessels for The Kingdom.


2.  LETS PRAY FOR THE PRESIDENT INSTEAD OF BASHING HIM

I don't agree with everything that our president has done , said , or believes but i refuse to bash him.

Romans 3:23-24New International Version (NIV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and all are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.


The President is same as us , he is a sinner that God wants to love on and forgive !

We have all sin  but Because Of God sacrificing his Son Jesus , we can have freedom!

I do believe One day out President will give his heart to Jesus.

So lets pray for our President and instead of bashing him likes its out job to .


So i hope you consider my thoughts and ponder the them .


love,

Brian Leeman   

No comments: