Saturday, April 11, 2015

LET YOUR PAST DIE ! BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

So we all probably have a past or things in our past we are not proud of , right ?

An we have all let our past one point  let the past control our present , right ?

Well guess what ?  IT IS TIME TO LET YOUR PAST DIE !!!!


Isaiah 43:18-19New International Version (NIV)

18 “Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.


The first  year of being sober and being Born Again , i struggled with letting go of my past and understanding that God no longer sees my past and has forgiven me  .

I use to sell drugs  and i did not care who i sold it to.

Those first  year i would constantly beat myself up because i felt like i needed to punished for selling drugs to people ,

But one day as i was spending time with God in Prayer , God spoke to my heart and said : LET IT GO!

I balled my eyes that day and  just let go of my past  .

I came to understanding that day that Jesus Died for sins, which means that my past is dead !!!!!

I choose to live in the freedom  and to live in the plans that God has for my life !


“Our past can control today and tomorrow only to the degree we allow it. The past should not be a place where we dwell but a place from which we learn all we can and then move on.” 
 Sue AugustineWhen Your Past Is Hurting Your Present

No comments: