Thursday, May 7, 2015

DEAR MOM

DEAR MOM,


Mom,I wanted to dedicate this blog post to you.

Mothers day is coming up , i wanted to do something that money can't bye and show how much i love you.

so i am writing you this letter to express my love and thankfulness for you.


Mom, when i ever needed someone to cry on , talk to , or just have a laugh with somebody, you have been with me.

Even with all the bull crap i put you through , you never stopped being there for me.

Your relationship with Jesus has encouraged me.

Your relationship with Dad has taught me how to treat and love Lydia  they she deserves to be treated .

  Your servant heart has taught to take joy in serving others.

You have taught me to best foot forward even when i feel like giving up .

The way you have been there for Dad having dementia , has amazed me and i thank you for your dedication to Dad .

You have taught me even when treat me badly , love them back.

In closing, there is no way i could pa you back for you have done for you but i hope this letter shows how much i love you mom.  

Love your son.
Brian Luke Leeman



PS. Here is quote and a song that shows how much i love you :

 Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. - Unknown





     

No comments: