Friday, October 17, 2014

B LEEMS TOP 25 FAVORITE SONGS RIGHT NOW !

so i have done list like this one before but i have not shared my favorite songs .

So sit back and enjoy this musically journey brotha and sista's !!!!!!!!


 25. Thug's Mansion -  2pac feat. Nas and J. Phoenix


I love this song because we have all asked if there is a heaven for a sinner like me ?
2pac  showed vulnerability in this song ,  his vulnerability is why he is one of my favorite rappers of all time.



 24.  Swing Life Away by Rise Against



 There is so much beauty in this song ,  Just being in love and  being okay with not having a lot of money.
Rise Against knows the art of  making the listener feel like they can relate to their lyrics.


23. This Man by Jeremy Camp 






This one of favorite Jeremy Camp Song's  because it is so powerful and beautiful .

I love how this song make  ask yourself the question, could you take the pain suffering that Christ took for us ?


 22. A Boy Brushed With Red By UnderOath




 This song made fall in love with this band ,  one of the greatest punk rock/ screamo bands ever !!!!!


22.  Stay With Me By Sam Smith



  This song gave me hope that there is hope for Top 40 music , Sam Smith is a fresh breathe air to today's popular music


21. Shadow Day's by John Mayer






John Mayer to me , is the modern day James Taylor .
 this is my current favorite song by John Mayer


20. After all by David Crowder Band


One Of My favorite Christian  bands , this is my favorite song by them


19.  God Is Amazing By Viktory feat ZG & Kj-52



I love this song because My God is Amazing!!!


18. My Hero By The Foo Fighters


My favorite foo Fighter song



17.  Check Yes Or No by George Strait  


Love me some George Strait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 16. Here without You by Three Doors Down

  one of my favorite three doors down songs !!


15. Outside By Staind

One of my favorite songs by Staind !


14.  Beautiful By Eminem


Eminem is one of my favorite rappers in this song  , i  love how brutally honest he is in this song .

13.  My Sacrifice by  Creed


My Favorite Creed Song !!!


12. Hurt By Johnny Cash

This song is so beautiful



11. I need You Now by Somkie Norful


This song is just awesome


10. When The Water Runs Dry By Boyz II Men


BEST BOYZ II MEN SONG EVER!!!

9.  In The Air Tonight By Phil Collins

Phil Collins is the man!!!

8. Made in America By Lecrae

Best rap song of 2014 !!!!!


7. Capsized by You + Me
Love this song !!!


6.  Monster by Time Flies
such a cool song

5. A Sky full of stars by ColdPlay
Cold Play is just Awesome

4. 100 by KB

KB's best song


3. I have been loving you too long By Otis Redding

My favorite Otis Redding Song

2. Chasing You By Bethel 


My favorite worship song right now

1. live and let die by Guns and Roses

My Favorite Guns and Roses song

No comments: