Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I JUST LOVE PEOPLE ! BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

 Jude 1: 22-23 New International Version (NIV)
22 Be merciful to those who doubt; 23 save others by snatching them from the fire; to others show mercy, mixed with fear—hating even the clothing stained by corrupted flesh.[a]





One of the most important things for me as Christian is to share The Gospel With lost .

For some reason today Christan's have forgotten that we are suppose to have love  for lost.

I  notice we as Christians have been more condemning of the lost  then loving on them.

I have done this myself ,  I get so passionate about The Gospel  here on my blog that i forget to love on the people i am trying to reach .

When I share The Gospel with someone I want to be able to build a connection with  that person ,  i can't do that  if shoving condemnation and fear down there throats.

I think one of the groups   we as Christians  have slacked  on reaching is Gay community.

Now do i agree with their lifestyle choice or gay marriage ? no.

Guess what ? Jesus loves gay people !!!!!!!

Does love their sin ? No!   But  he loves them , Jesus Love everyone !

We need to realize that  Gay People need Jesus too , we need to reach them!

In closing, we need to reach the lost with love not condemnation!


“We should be more concerned with reaching the lost than pampering the saved.”
― David Mcgee  

No comments: