Sunday, October 19, 2014

Dear Keene college students

Dear Keene College Students ,



I write you this letter out of love and concern for you.
My Girlfriend and Me were walking into Keene for the pumpkin fest around 12:30 P.M., what i saw broke my heart.
 Girls half dressed , girls and guys carrying 24 packs wasted already, and then the riots , it made made feel so sad for you.
You can take as me judging harshly but i am not , i have been were you are and that is why i fee sad for you.
 The reason i feel sad for you is that i get why you guys living like this right now because have the mindset that you are young and  i am invincible .
You are not invincible,  this young & reckless mentality/lifestyle can and will  catch up to you.
An i can say that is because it caught up at one point in my life .
When my reckless lifestyle did catch up with me , i had choice keep living like i  been living and end up dead or give my life to Jesus and  live in freedom .
I gave my life to Jesus and i have been sober for five years.
 I can't tell you what to do but i ask that you look at your life right an ask i am i living up to my full potential ? 
I also would  ask that you would  to ask yourself ,  Who is Jesus ? 

Romans 8:1-2New International Version (NIV)

Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you[a] free from the law of sin and death.



No comments: