Wednesday, April 24, 2013

B LEEMS TOP 20 FAVORITE ARTIST AND BANDS OF ALL TIME !

 Well I thought today i wanted to  blog something fun , so I thought i would share my top 20 all favorite  artist  and bands of all time .  So I hope you enjoy this list of great muisc and maybe discover some new music. 




20. John Mayer

John mayer understands what it means  to be singer/songwriter ,  to me he is the modern day James taylor.  Each of his albums have a different sound  and  feel, which is why i love his music .  here is my favorite song by john mayer : John mayer - Gravity



19.  Third Day


Third Day is one of greatest Christian  Bands  ever .   They know that there music is not about them ,  Its telling people about Jesus's  LOVE and Salvation.    There is not a song by third day has not touch my life, there songs have always been been a blessing to me . Here is my song by third day : Third Day - love song




18.   Yellow card


Yellow Card is one of Favorite pop punk bands because they are true to themselves and there fans. I love that Yellow Card has  Violinist in there band , it makes there music so much better .   Here is my favorite song By Yellow Card :Yellow card - Gifts and Curses




17.   jimmy needham

Jimmy Needham Voice is just amazing ! His music is what this generation needs to hear !  Here is my favorite song by jimmy needham:  Jimmy Needham- Rend


16.   For Today
For today is one favorite Christian Metal Bands because there music is awesome and the one the few true Christian metal bands that are truly christian.  Here is my favorite song from them :For Today - Isaiah ( The willing)


15.    Keith urban 

Keith uRban makes music you can sing along  and create memories with. I think its awesome that he is a american idol judge . Here is my favorite Keith Urban song:Keith Urban - you'll think of me


14.  Jason aldean 


not much to say i just love his music. heres my favorite song by jason aldean: Jason aldean- dirt road anthem

13.   Relient  k 

one of my favorite Christian Pop punk bands  Is relient k because not only is there music  awesome but inspiring. here is one of my favorite Relient k songs: Relient K- Be My Escape

12.  Killswitch engage

KillSwitch Engage is one best alternative Metal bands i have ever heard !  there music is reason why i love metal ! Here is my favorite song from them : Killswitch Engage - My Last serenade

11.   Trip Lee

Love Trip Lee's flow and music, to me he is one best mc's to grace mic .  Here is one of my favorite Songs by Trip lee : Trip Lee - Prognosis


Now the  top Ten !!!!
                       
10.   emery

Emery is another one of my favorite christian Pop rock bands  !      here is my favorite song from Them : Emery - Walls



9.  Ron pope

Ron pope is one of best singers i have heard in awhile , he one of the few artist i can say that there is not a song by him i don't like.  Here is one of my favorite songs by him: Ron Pope - Fireflies


8. James morrsion

James morrsion is  just awesome enuff said ! here is my favorite song by him : James Morrison- I wont let you go

7. Thi'sl


One of favorite christian rappers  is Thi'sl   ,  He is what Christian Hip hop and Mainstream hip hop needs!!!!   Here is my favorite song by him : Thi'sl - I hate you


6.     Andy mineo

Andy Mineo is just awesome and he understands what people want to hear . here is my favorite song : Andy mineo You will


5.   Journey
  One of my favorite soft rock bands ever ! they know how to make great music  to listen to! here is my favorite : Journey - Faithfully


4.  Elton John

Elton john is one of the best Singers and piano players ever ! love his music ! here is my favorite songs ! : Elton John - Your Song

3. Lecrae

Lecrae is one of remodels and favorite rappers, his music is what we need to hear . here is my favorite song by Lecrae : Lecrae - just like you

2.   Otis redding

Otis redding to me is the king of R & B and Soul , his music  takes ona trip you never want to leave. Hers is my favorite song by him : Otis Redding - I've Been Loving you too long


an number ! is................

1.   Johnny Cash

Johnny cash is  one of America's  all time singers , he knows how to make people relate to his music.  He is truly missed , hers is my favorite song by Johnny Cash : Johnny Cash - Ring Of Fire
















No comments: