Saturday, April 6, 2013

What Happen to Music?!!

Music today has become garbage and unbearable !

just a warning i will have lyrics that might offend you,  trying to make point  about how music has become  straight Garbage.


I going to show you why and how today's muisc has become garbage.
Let's look at some lyric/rhymes from rapper 2 Chains. "She got a big booty so I call her Big Booty
- 2 chains , birhtday song   
IS THIS WHAT IS CALLED LYRICISM / MUISC??!! I don't understand  How this is condoned and how 2 Chainz can be consider a MC.   I think it is reallly sad that sex has become  some artist's main theme in there music .    SEX was never meant to be perverted but we have made it so disgusting .    Here some lyrics from    FUN's song  we are young " My seat’s been taken by some sunglasses asking 'bout a scar, and
I know I gave it to you months ago

In this song it is clearly talking  about a guy talking about a scar he made on his girl's face. But Because this has catchy beat , this lyric has been looked past .  I wonder if we actually take time to listen to the Lyrics of the muisc we chose to listen .  Heres is some lyrics from Wiz Khalifa's  song Mary 3X : Like me be smoking while I'm driving
Getting higher than the Bee gees, sayin' we both just stayin' alive an' (stayin' alive an')
Watching the time go by (time go by), climbing (climbing)
Told you I did enough hash, to make a mountain (make a mountain)
And you could sit right on your a*** (right on your), doubting (doubting)
While I'm somewhere rolling up grass, going up where the clouds is (clouds is)
Some n***** say they get so high that I ain't f***** with' em'
I say if them n*****ain't get that high then I ain't f*****' with' em'
Doing nothing with' em, rolling up or puffin with em'
Going on the road, doing shows or getting duckies with' em' (duckies with' em')
I been smoking in my pictures since myspace
You n***** extra-curricular, b***** I fly straight
It is sad that  Drugs have become the norm in artist's songs , when drugs have killed so many musicians. The sad thing is that theses artist are only partially to blame for this mess. We have to take responsibility  too because we buy there music and give the a message to the records companies that this what we like in our music that we listen to. But have no fear there is good  music to listen to her some links for some good music ,Ron pope " Drop in the ocean"



Now i personally don't listen to mainstream Rap, I only listen to Christian rap.  not just because i am christian  but also i love real rap.  here are some my favorite Christian rappers: Reconcile Never would have made it





Theses are just my views , it is up to to come to you own conclusion.
 































No comments: