Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Why Do Tragedy's Happen?

We are all  hurt and deeply sadden  from the bombings  and i bet the big question is why do theses tragedies happen ?    
That is a very hard question to answer because  there is no solid  answer to here this question.
 But there are  many   answers, like  some people are just pure evil ,   we have to much violence in our culture ,  God must hate us , and so many more .
Are some people just pure evil ? I don't think so, I believe that some people have let evil into there lives.
An when you let evil aka darkness into your life , it  will consume you and destroy your  life.
Is our culture too violent ?   Yes in a way because we do have some what of a fixation on violence with our music , video games . and movies. But do not believe you can totally blame music , video games , and movies. I think it depends how you grew up .
Does God Hate Us? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 God does not hate us  and we cannot Blame God for when Tragedy's happen.
God gave freewill , we choose what Good or Evil we do!
2 year's ago a youth pastor choose to commit an evil act And  at one point i wondered why God allowed this to happen .  But  I soon realize now that our Youth pastor choose to sin  and God did not want this to happen.

In closing ,  bad things will happen in life  but we have this verse to comfort us and give us peace '   10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand". Isaiah 41:10


No comments: