Monday, April 29, 2013

DEAR LADIES,

DEAR LADIES





This Letter is coming out of  a little frustration but I have some things that i need to get off my chest .
 I consider myself a nice guy  and has respect  for women but it seems like nice respectful guys is not what you ladies want theses days.
 It seems you ladies want guy who use's you ,  a guy who put's you down or cheat;s on you.
Tell  me how that logic makes sense ?
I think its messed up some you ladies  have this addiction to bad boy's, plus what is more surprising is that you Christian Ladies  are addicted to bad boy's!

What also frustrate's me is that you ladies  today  pour your heart to a guy and the guy pours his heart to you , then you friend zone the poor guy! To me its messed up !


listen i do believe a guy and girl can be friends and share personal things but there is a line between sharing personal things with your guy friend and and the guy you really like , just saying.

I am not typing this letter out of judgmental mindset  but out a tough love mindset , i just think you ladies could do better!

So i hope you ladies are not too mad at me , just know b leems loves ya!



No comments: