Saturday, July 5, 2014

B leems top 10 Christian artist !

So if you reading my blog for a long time , you that i am a Christian !!!!

Now i just don't listen to Christian Music and I don't think as a Christian , you have to listen to Christian  all the time.  But you do have to to be careful what you listen to .

So I thought it would cool for me to share some of  my favorite Christian Artist's , this list will consist of different Genres of Christian  Music  like pop, metal, rap, worship,  rock, and Gospel.  SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY!!!!!!


10. Emery 

This is a band was the band that listen to a lot when i was teenager .
There is so much passion in their music that you felt you were part of some movement .
This is my favorite song by them "walls" 





9.  Mercy Me 

To me Mercy Me is one of greatest Christian Pop bands today.
When i was not living for God , their music played in my  head  when i felt hopeless. 
Here is my favorite song  By Mercy ME : Word of God Speak



8. Highlands Worship


I found this Worship Band a year ago on one of my Pandora stations.
I highly Recommend this Worship Band.
My favorite song by them is :  he is all we need  


7. David Crowder Band 

This band is just awesome , just awesome.
What i love about them is that they are original , they don't like everything else on Christian radio .
Here is my favorite song by the David Crowder Band : O Praise Him
 


6.  Lecrae

Lecrae is the first Christian rapper i listen too.
His music speaks truth and stays true to the Gospel .
Here is my favorite song by Lecrae : lucky ones


5. For Today
For today is one of the best Christian metal Bands  today.
Love how passionate they are for God .
Here is my favorite song by For today:  Fight The Silence 


4. Stephen The levite 

Stephen the Levite is best lyrical rapper in Christian rapper ever .
HE makes you think deeper with his music .
Here is my favorite song by Stephen The Levite : First missionary  




3. Third day

Third day is christian Band that never gets old .
Here is my favorite song by third day :  love song 



2.  Micheal W. Smith

He is one of greatest  Christian Artist of all time .
His music never gets old !
Here is my favorite song by Micheal w Smith : A place in this world



1. Stephen Curtis Chapman 

Stephen Curtis Chapman  was one of my favorite Christian Artist  to listen to when i was growing up.
His music has helped so many people .

Here is my favorite song by Stephen Curtis Chapman: The great adventure   


That is my list , what is Your's?

No comments: