Monday, July 28, 2014

FREEDOM !!! BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

FREEDOM!!!


This past weekend i gained freedom form things i have been holding on to .

I would like to share with    what i have been dealing with. 


 When i left PA   , i was a youth leader  for my friends Sam youth group .

I  felt like i had abandoned my friend Sam and the youth.
 i loved helping that youth group , it broke my heart that i had to leave them  .

this weekend , a wise gentleman spoke over me and said   that i was taking on burdens that what were mine and God was not mad at me . 

I felt so much weight being lifted off me  !!!!!

I realized  that i was not abandoned them or my friend Sam ,  i was doing the the honorable thing of  going home take care of my folks .

Another burden  that  i let go was  blaming myself for my parents  health problems . ,

I have always felt like because of the horrible things i did as a teenager that i caused my parents health problems  .

But this weekend i realized i am not to blame for their health problems !!!!

Another thing  that was spoken over me was that  i can not fix my parents .

I need live my own life   and let God Take care of my folks !

So i am so thankful for this FREEDOM I HAVE GAINED !! THANK YOU JESUS !!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: