Sunday, July 6, 2014

Real Love Or A Dream? By Brian Luke Leeman

Here is a Short Story called Real Love Or A Dream




REAL LOVE OR A Dream


Blake Rides his bike through the park on a Sunny Sunday afternoon.
He stops by the park water fountain for a drink  when he see's the most  Beautiful Woman he has laid his eyes on.
Blake is a very shy but he feels this urge to to talk to her .
So Blake musters  up the confidence to talk to her   ,  Blake :  " Hello, Nice day isn't ?"
Shes Say: " Yes it is,  "  She holds out her hand says : " My name is Amy , What is your name ? "
Blake Shakes her hand and answers shyly :  My is name is Blake , Nice too meet you Amy."
Amy  : " You Ride Your bike here Often ? " 
Blake : "  When I can ."   He notices she has a camera around her neck .
Blake : "  Are you a Photographer ? "
Amy :  "   Yes I am,  I am a Photographer For the Daily Sunrise Times. Would you mine if i took some photos of you ?"
Blake laughs : " Sure , maybe theses photos will make me a model. "  
Amy laughs also:  "  Well i get 50 percent of your earnings "

Both Blake spend hours taking photos in the park  , then they realized  it was getting dark .

Blake asked Amy : " Well its getting dark , Would you like to grab some dinner with me ? "

Amy : " Yes, that would be lovely , Let me go back home and change and i will meet at you at the Olive Garden."
Blake : " Sounds Good to me ! " 

An hour later they meet up at the Olive Garden.

They have dinner and dessert , an talk for hours .

As they leave  Blake says" I wish this day could last forever "

Amy says : " it can't and never will ."

Blake says : " why not ? "

Amy says :  : "  Because Blake your are dreaming . "

All of sudden Blake Wakes in his bedroom.

Blake : " Should have known it was a dream ,  only in a dream would i find true love ."


No comments: