Tuesday, July 1, 2014

B leems top 10 Favorite movies from his childhood !

So i thought it would cool if i shared some my favorite movies when  i was a kid , so we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


10.  Timmy the Tooth!

This was my favorite straight to Vhs series .
This was about A tooth named Timmy and his adventures with his pal Brush Brush and friends.
if  you can find  the Timmy the tooth Series , it worth buying four your kids . 







9.  Toy Story

This was the 2nd movie i saw in theaters as kid and it blew my mind!
For those  who haven't seen the movie , watch this trailer !






8. Oliver & Company

This movie  is my favorite to sing along with!




7. The Sandlot 

My Favorite  Baseball movie ever!


6. Heavyweights 

This movie is just awesome !


5. The Goonies 

The movie that made want to find buried treasure!  


4. Disney's Aladdin

This movie was a movie i watched over and over again as a kid 

 


3. Rescuers down under 
Another Great Disney film !



2, Beauty and the Beast 

This was another movie i watched over and over again as kid

 1. The Jungle Book 

This is my favorite Disney movie of all time !

No comments: