Tuesday, July 29, 2014

DEAR EDGEWOOD YOUTH BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

DEAR EDGEWOOD YOUTH,





Hey guys i wanted to write  this letter  just what has been on my heart    .

You all i know left  to care for my folks , well even though  i know you guys understand that  i needed to leave  , i felt like abandoned you guys .

This weekend at my Girl friends church   ,  someone spoke over my life and said this is not my burden .
I know now  i did the right thing  and i know i didn't abandoned you .

With that said i want to share something else on my heart with  you .


I am believing that God will add more youth to the youth group  but think you that are in youth to start doing your part .

I know  when as teen it is hard to getting  your friends to come but you need too invite your friends .


Jeremiah 1:7-8 ESV 

But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.


















In those two verses  God is saying  : 1.  Being a young does not disqualify you to witness to people.









2.   Have no fear to witness  to people , God will give you the strength and the words to  who you witness to.














Pastor  Sam and others leader are there to help the youth group also but you also need to do your part .


















I hope every ones summer has been great !


















love ,






Brian Leeman Aka B Leem's





   

No comments: