Wednesday, August 6, 2014

5 THINGS GOING THROUGH LEEMANS HEAD PART 4!!!!!!

Here is another edition of five things going  through my head  !!!!     READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!



5. HOLLYWOOD IS RUINING  MY CHILDHOOD !!!


So i hear Disney is going to reboot the Jungle Book, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not everything classic movie needs a new modern version !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

same thing with the new TMNT  MOVIE,   it looks horrible !!!!!!

There no reason for a new one!!!

HOLLYWOOD LEAVE MY CHILDHOOD ALONE !!!!!!!



4.   I CAN'T WAIT FOR FALL !!!

Fall is one of my favorite season's, the coolness in the air ,   the leaf's changing , and  hot cider  all are what fall means to me.
 An for some reason the fall makes me want to write , there has to some type of magic to fall .

Also fall means kids go back to school ,  for me that means the neighborhood kids will not be around for six hours :)

I simply just can't wait for fall!



3.      WOLVES AT THE GATE


This band is just awesome !!! i know i made there song Slaves the song of week but i wanna share another song !!!!!  Here is relief by Wolves At Gate !



2.   MY VLOG

 I hope you guys have liked my VLOG ,   i have enjoyed   the two i have done so far !

Please  give me ideas that you have that you would like me to speak on !





1.  SONG FOR MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL !

Crazy Girl by The Eli Young Band





  



No comments: