Sunday, August 10, 2014

LEEMAN'S VIEW ON THE ERIC GARNER

So I have been waiting for my anger to subside to point were i can share my view on the killing of Eric Garner .

That's right i said killing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have read up on this situation and saw the video ,  Nypd  should be ashamed of themselves !!!!

I understand what the nypd was confronting him ,  apparently was selling loose cig's  but that is no reason for  the brutality  That the nypd did.


The nypd used a choke hold on Eric that is illegal in NY , so why did theses officers use a hold that is banned ?

you want to know why ? because he was a 300 pound black man !!!!!!!

I know my super Conservative friends  will say thats not true  but guess what ? It's the truth!!!!!

It does not matter if you agree with me or not, Racism is still alive in America!!!!!!

Here is my other view on this situation  :  Forgiveness and Healing

The old me would love to see theses officer's pension taking away, get the crapped beat out of them  or stoned .

But that is not what Jesus wants in this Tragedy ,  He wants  us to find some way a peaceful way to find justice for  this situation .

NYPd needs to ask forgiveness and find ways to heal theses wounds that have caused this pain

I am praying that Eric Garner's wife will able to find peace  and some point forgive her husbands murderers.


So thats my 2 cents ,  what  are your thoughts ?

No comments: