Friday, August 15, 2014

LEEMAN'S TOP 5 FAVORITE CARTOON'S !!!!

I am 25 but i still love cartoons !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So i thought it would  be cool to share my top  5 favorite cartoons !!!!!!



5.   Adventure Time !!!!!!

I started watching this show 2 years ago , so i was late to the party!
I love this cartoon because its not just for kids but for us adults also
I love how random and weird this show is  !
My favorite character  from Adventure  time  is Jake The Dog  , i just love his Craziness! 





4. Grim Adventures  Of Billy & Mandy

This show is just awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was funny and dark at the same time !
I love how Mandy was portrayed as the scary one when Grim is the Grim Reaper  lol.
But Favorite Character form the show was irwin ,  he was painfully awkward !
But also really cool! 






3. Ed, Edd, and eddy

This cartoon  helped mold my imagination , one of the most creative cartoons ever !
my Favorite Character from the show was ed , he was so dumb but was funniest on the show. 






2. Doug

Doug is one the greatest cartoons ever!!!!!!

I love every single character on Doug!!!!!
I highly recommend  that all kids should watch this show !


1.   Loony Tunes
This is best Cartoon ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!
A ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 



No comments: