Friday, August 1, 2014

MY BEAUTIFUL GIRL BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

This is a letter to my beautiful girl , Lydia Cooper .




Dear My Beautiful Girl,



My dear Lydia i want you to know how much i care and love you.

You came to into my world over a month ago and you have changed my world completely!

You bring such joy to my life  and you are the sunshine to my cloudy days .

You're Love for Jesus  amazes me ,  you are such a lovely Godly woman .

You're smile warms up my soul .

When you hold my hand , I feel like i can do anything as long as you are by my side .

The way you care about your little sister makes me want to have a better relationship with my little brother.

There are not enough word to describe your beauty  but in one word your beauty is forever, never ends .

You're humor is  amazing ,  just the little things you say make laugh.

My love for burns more then ten thousand suns  and more .

In closing i want to live you this quote :

Roy Croft 


 with much Love,
Brian Leeman

No comments: