Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Who Am I?

The past 3 or four days i have been wrestling with Question who am i ?

I am 25 without a career , i work at a k mart.
Not saying working  k mart is the worst thing in the world , i just feel like i could be do better.
 I know big part of me not having career is my fault because of   my past and my mistakes , i accept that.
I just want to be able to say i did something with my life .

I feel at times by ship has passed , stupid right ? but thats how i feel.

Its not that  have tired  to better or go after my dreams , its just things tend not to work out for as planned  but that's life.

Going back to college is not option for me

This is just me venting here ,  which is hard for me to do .
I don't want pity  , so please don't give me any .

No comments: