Tuesday, June 3, 2014

5 things going through B Leems's Mind part 3 By Brian luke leeman

So here is another edition  of what  is going through  my Mind !!!

This is a Rant , so you have been warned !  READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!




1. America got Talent  is better then American Idol and The Voice combined !

After last weeks episode , AGT has me sold !!!!

What i love about AGT is a real talent show , it has singing , stand up ,  dancing , circus acts ,  and so much more .

This year the voice was boring and  had few talented singers , also Christina  grimme  should have won!

 American idol has not been good  since simon , randy , and paula were judges ,  the show is just lame now.



2.    Trying to lose weight  and being healthy suck!

I have been trying to lose weight  and get healthy  for almost  2 weeks , it s been a struggle.

The main reason i am doing this is  so maybe some girl might find me attractive  .

Tried of being alone , so i am hoping this will work.

Keeping a food diary has been helpful ,  it has shown me   what i need to get rid of .

I am hoping to get down between 140 -150.


3.   NBA finals

My official prediction for the NBA Finals : spurs beat  heat in game 5


4.   a sermon that touched my heart

here is a sermon that touched my heart recently by Lecrae  :
just click on the on it to watch !


5.  Next Monday is the 5 year anniversary of me clean and sober

So next monday  will be my fifth year sober , although i proud of this , to it s kinda of sad this is my only accomplishment . but i guess if this is my only accomplishment then i guess thats ok .  

No comments: