Monday, June 23, 2014

You Are Not Alone !!! BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN y

I have been single for a little awhile , an at times i feel lonely !

But i do not let the feeling lonely stay long , because i know God has a special lady for some were out there .

Maybe being single is not the reason why you are feeling lonely ,  maybe its  because your friends have abandoned you ,  may be its because  of  a death of someone special in your  life , or maybe  for many other reasons .

I want to give you some verse's and short to show you are not alone !

Joshua 1:9

New International Version (NIV)
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Matthew 28:20

New International Version (NIV)
20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”


Deuteronomy 31:6

New International Version (NIV)
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Isaiah 41:10

New International Version (NIV)
10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Matthew 6:25-34

New International Version (NIV)

Do Not Worry

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them.Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[a]?
28 “And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.



YOU ARE NOT ALONE !!!!

A elderly man sits on his porch on a cool fall night  contemplating his life.

Five year's ago  he his wife died , to him , that was his life force   .

His kids Try to cheer him up but nothing works. 

So on that cool fall night on his porch he lets out his pain.

The Elderly man :  God ???!!!!! are you there ??!!

I know we have never talked before but my wife seemed to think you can hear her. 

Since she died , it feels like time has stopped .

I feel like living here on earth has become a chore for me,  i am mainly staying around for my kids and my grand kids .

I feel so alone  , God , can't you just bring her back  to me ?

Th elderly man breaks out into tears, then he hears a voice .

My Child , you are not  alone !  Give me your sadness , your loneliness,  give me your heart !

On that cool fall night on his porch , the elderly gave his life to Christ .

The elderly man started going to church ,  praying everyday , and reading his bible every day .

There were times were he felt alone but he Remembers God's promise that he is never alone .

Maybe you feel alone and don't know Jesus ,  Jesus loves you and wants you to know you are not alone .  Give you life to Jesus , all hve to do is ask him to forgive your sins and surrender your heart to Jesus .

No comments: