Wednesday, June 18, 2014

A LETTER TO MY GENDER BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

 So i wanted to take time to write a letter  to my gender for two reasons.

1.  For my Female readers , don't want them thinking with some of blog entry's that i have vendetta against them . Although  i still believe that you ladies  need to start  taking  more responsibility  for there actions  and stop putting good guys in the same category as bad guys .

  2.  I think the Male Gender  needs a healthy dose of  brutal honesty .      I might get some hate from my gender but the truth hurts !     I hope open the eyes of my gender .




DEAR  GUYS ,


My first question is were are the real men at ?

Why are so many  being lazy and sponging off   there Girl friend or wife? ( this does not apply to stay at home dads )

I understand if  you are having a hard time finding work  or have been layed off but for those are  just lazy and are using women  for there money ,  SHAME ON YOU LAZY BUM'S!!!!!!!!!!!

Another thing i noticed is that hardly do see men hold doors open the for ladies and  push her chair in  for her.
We need to showing ladies that there are still real gentlemen out there.

Men , we need to stop  putting down Women's looks ,  They already have it hard with comparing themselves to female  celebs  on magazines and female models  , they don't need us making it worse .

An one more thing ,  i sick and tired of hearing about  fathers abandoning there kids !

If you didn't want the responsibility of have kids , then you should not have had sex ! (  disclaimer : i am not for having sex before marriage )   

In closing i want to leave you with this quote: Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value. - Albert Einstein 

Sincerely,

Brian Leeman 





No comments: