Friday, June 27, 2014

DEAR MR. CHRISTIAN BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

DEAR MR.CHRISTIAN ,


I write this letter  to you MR. CHRISTIAN  because I need  to talk to you .

I walked into you're Church on a Sunday morning  and  I have tell you that I left feeling like a bum.

I don't own a tie or any nice dress clothes  , all i had was nice t shirt and a nice pair of blue jeans ,

I thought i was going to be ok  but i guess not .  

I was told  that  i wearing was not appropriate for church  and   my tattoos were offensive, so  was given a suit coat to wear .

I was embarrassed but    I stayed  .

When it came time for worship  , i didn't know the songs and i was given dirty looks by the people in front of me .

When  the offering plate came to me , i did not have any money to put into the plate and again i was given dirty looks . 

At the end of service , i went to try to talk to the pastor  and i was stopped by ushers .

I was told the Pastor could not be bothered by non church members .

My wife had just died and just wanted to set up a time for some counseling but i guess i was not worth the time . 

So i guess my question is if i am not welcomed in your church , would Jesus be welcomed in your church?


sincerely,
a lost soul 

Brian here,  sadly we get caught up in what we think a Christian should be and what a church without actually want God want us to be . I hope this entry gets you thinking .  I leave you with this song : 


No comments: