Thursday, June 5, 2014

Will You Hold My Hand? By Brian Luke Leeman

So i want get personal  in this blog  entry , I hope this does not come off as me  sounding whiny.

Lately I have been at war with myself  and  there has been days were i have losing the battle.

I struggle with self  worth , body image ,   and feeling like i have failed in life .

Most of time i am a happy guy but last the 6 months has been rough.


So here is  somewhat of a poem  ( not too good at writing poems , so here goes nothing !)

WILL YOU HOLD MY HAND ?

When  I can't find nothing positive to say about myself , Will you hold my hand and make me find something positive to say about myself?
When I cry  and  don't know why i am crying , will you hold my hand and tell me everything will be ok ?

When I feel stuck in life  , will you hold my hand and help me get  unstuck?


 When I feel alone , will you hold my hand and tell me i'm not alone ?

When I want to give up , Will you hold my hand and tell me not to give up?




No comments: