Sunday, May 19, 2013

A LETTER TO MY GENERATION




TO MY GENERATION,





So you all will probably taking this as me judging  but this is not , I writing this out of concern and love. I will be specifically talking to Christians in my generation

Let's look at 1 John 2:6: " Whoever claims to live in him as Jesus ".

This verse is simply saying  if we claim to be a follower of Jesus then we need live and be like Jesus !

My question is , why is my fellow Christians My age or in my age group are not obeying this command ?

I have been hearing lately about my fellow Christians  in my age group are having sex out of marriage, Why is this happening ?

Look at what 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 say's : "  It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; that each of you should learn to control your own body[a] in a way that is holy and honorable, not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;"


Then let's look  at 1 Corinthians 6:18 : 18 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body.


Looking at theses verse's , were are suppose to avoid and flee fro sexual  sin and learn to control our own body. An if we don't then were are just like the world.

So why are not obeying this commands ?!!!  God's word never Change's , so tell  me were does it say to run towards having sex out of marriage?!?!


We are suppose to be role models to the generations after us but how can we do that when we are doing what tell them is wrong to do.

An to those Christian's who are strong in faith why are we not saying anything? Yes, were are suppose to love people but when is a enough a enough ?!!

I think we to start taking a stand  against sexual sin in the Christian community .

My age group/Generation needs to repent and flee fro sexual sin, we need to be role models!

We show what it means to be pure, not unpure!

Now you can call me judgmental, a hater , or a super Christian but that does not matter because I am speaking truth, God's holy truth! 

in closing i leave you with this quote: "Abstinence makes the love grow stronger..." - unknown





No comments: