Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Five things that are making me upset !

So If you can tell by the title I'm not in a good place today, so if you are looking for something positive, you are in the wrong place son!  If you were or are in my place then you would understand why i am so angry. An for those who don't understand , leave your views at the door!






5.   Why am i so angry?

I hate the fact that i let thing's get  to me , why can just let things go and admit i failed at life?
One of theses days i am going to explode , it makes me afraid.
why do i let people in and when they just don't understand me? , this makes me so angry!



4.   Why Can't i have a job?

I do not consider myself a man theses past four years because i have't been able to find a job.
 how i am suppose to get ahead or if i ever get married if i don't have a job?


3.  why i am so ugly?

Even though i lost 85 pounds , i look at myself in the mirror and i all i see is a fat mess.
My teeth are messed up but thats what i get for doing drugs.


2.   Why I am so fearful?
 If i am saved , why i am so fearful that i don't believe i can move forward?
My fear should not control me !



1. why i am not happy?
 I have a roof over my head, food in my belly , and friends and family who love me , but why i am not happy? i feel like until i know i have chance  in this world , i can't be happy




Theses lyrics truly represent what i feel : I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much
And our scars remind us that the past is real
I tear my heart open just to feel





No comments: