Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Bike Ride By Brian Leeman

While going on my daily bike ride, I had time to ponder  my future , life , and so many other thing's that have been on my mind.

As I ride my bike  I ponder on true love.   Why is it bad dudes get the girl but nice guys are the lonely ones?  Why do people when looking for that one  look at physical beauty the most,? when inner beauty is truly more important.     Why have we let the media influence on what true love is?

As I rid my bike I ponder on the youth in this country.  Why we have let the youth be raised by the media? MTV has show's like teen mom and 16 & Pregnant, basically make it cool to have sex out of marriage and have kids when you are 16. You can' t tell me that youth look at theses show 100 % and think maybe I should wait , no! they look at thoses shows , and think it would be cool if i was on that show.   Why does't the older generation take responsibility  for the world they left todays youth ?
 The older generation wonder why the youth act so crazy , just look what the older generation did to this world. they elected  Ronald Reagan, who made Cocaine more available to low income neighborhood's .  The older generation let prayer banned from schools, and you wonder why we have school shootings?    Don't get me wrong it is not all the older generation's fault , but they are more to blame for why the youth has gone crazy.


As i ride my my bike  I ponder on my life . Am i truly man without a job ?  why do let fear in? I just want to do God's will for life, but i have come to realize that maybe i don't really know what God has planned for my life.  I wonder how i will be able to keep going if something doesn't change soon, i don't to go five years without a job.  I would really like to move to PA because it feels like home.  I wonder sometimes  if i meant  to have a bright future.

Bike ride have been somehow made feel alive again , I never want to lose this feeling.

No comments: