Thursday, May 9, 2013

DEAR GOD

DEAR GOD,




God I am  writing this letter to out of confusion and hurt,  I have some questions  and sou like some answers if you have the time .
Lately I feel you have forgotten me,   is there something  wrong  with me?

My friends and love ones tell me to stay strong  and that you have a plan for my life , do you have a plan for my life ?

God, i feel like i am on my own, my friends and family  can't help me, what i am supposed to do?   

God don't get me wrong , i am grateful for what  you have blessed me with and for you bringing me to New york.

God, i see my friends getting married and wonder do you have a special lady for me? 

 God  ,  Please don't take me as a selfish person, i just want to be successful  so i can help other people who  are down on there luck.

God,  If i could ask one favor , please keep my mom and dad safe and healthy  an also could you make sure brother stays in college . I hope this is not to much to ask.

In closing God , Please don't forget me

Love,
Brian Luke Leeman







P.S.  Thank's for saving my soul

  





No comments: