Monday, May 20, 2013

THE DREAMS OF A DREAMER BY BRIAN LEEMAN

As Blake goes to sleeps, he hopes  to visit his dreams in his own personal  dreamland . Blake has so many dreams , what will he dream tonight?

In this dream he finds himself sitting on a dock of some lake with a guy he has never seen but feels like he has known this guy his whole life.

 The Guy says you can ask five questions and I will give you ten answers.
Blake know's what five question's  he want's to ask , he hopes this guy  can answer them  even though he never met this guy in his life.


Blake ask's " Why do I let things get to me  sometimes so easily ? "
The Guy  answer's " Because you don't put you full trust and understanding. "
Blake wonder's what this guy means but he ask's his next question.

Blake ask's : " Why does the world seem so evil theses days? "
the Guy answers " Because They refuse to repent of there sins and follow me."
Blake is shocked by his statement but ask his next question.

Blake's ask '  How did Brittany spears get a record deal ? "
 The Guy laughs and answers " you got me on that one, I guess everyone has a good day, "

Next Blake ask's "  How do gain more wisdom ? "
The guy answers "  Read my word  and pray to me every day for me to help you seek wisdom everyday."
Blake realizes who he is talking to and ask's his final question .

Blake ask 's "  are you Jesus ? "
 Jesus answers " yes , I am , Now wake up and Trust me !


Blake wakes up and feel's a newness upon him , he can't believe the dream he just had !
Blake immediately get's into God's word and pray's for God's  help to gain Godly wisdom and to help him trust God.


I leave with verses : Proverbs 3:5-6 " 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your path"


Matthew 7:7  " “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.



No comments: