Tuesday, May 6, 2014

A THOUSAND YEARS BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

Lately you have been on mind  and i wish  we  could start talking again .

 I miss our conversations , how  I miss your encouraging words !


So i thought   I write you a short story Called A Thousand Years.




A THOUSAND YEARS 


I sit at the bus stop  waiting for my bus .

As I am waiting  for the bus , i see the sun rise and it reminds me of you.

Memories flow through head , Girl ,  I miss that smile .

I hate that we don't talk anymore , I know that is my fault.
It just killed me  , that all you wanted was to be friends .

I wish talk to you on person and tell you how i feel about you .

But i know siting here at this bus stop , that is probably just a dream.
I will wait a thousand years for that dream to come true if i have too .
Please don't make wait that long .....................................................


No comments: