Thursday, May 8, 2014

DEAR BROTHER BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

I have brother named Andrew  and he is one coolest people i know .

He is just finished his 2nd Year  at bible College, very proud of him .

My Brother and Me joke around a lot  and make fun each other like any other brothers do , an so i wanted to take this time to let him know how much i love him.




DEAR ANDREW,



I hope I am not embarrassing you with this letter,   if i am ,deal with it little man!  

Growing up  We had are good and bad times  but we have always had each other to count on.

I remember when we would play bumper cars and you would take the worst the falls , but you always got back up and laughed .

The times i always enjoyed was watching movies together , especially disney movies , mary martins peter pan, timmy the tooth, and the land before time series .

Do you remember  the first  time i introduced to you to linkin park?   
Or the time i told you evanescence was a christian band and you brought it to youth group , an found out it wasn't  ? lol

I know I wasn't the greatest role model for you but i hope i have  been some of inspiration to you.

 I hope the your summer in Kentucky will be fun and a time of growth for you. 

I will live you with a quote and  a verse  :  “True faith means holding nothing back. It means putting every hope in God's fidelity to His Promises.” 
― Francis Chan

11 But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness. 

1 Timothy 6:11


LOVE YOU BRO,
Brian
  

No comments: