Wednesday, May 7, 2014

How Long ? BY BRIAN LEEMAN

This blog post is me venting , so this is a  warning , read at you own risk.




I have been feeling lonely and happy at the same time .

I'm happy  that i am home now  and happy that can be a help to my folks but i feel  so lonely .

I see my friends getting married  and having babies, an i guess i'm jealous .

I know it wrong for me to jealous and i should be thankful  for the life i have and i am  thankful , but i get tired of waiting for that special someone .

I know God has somebody out there for me but how long must I wait ?

It not i have tried , its just i get friend  zoned .

I guess nice guys are unattractive theses days.

I know that not that exciting  but come on ! at least not some dirt bag who will cheat on you !

I'm  tried of hearing girls saying there is no good guys left and then date dirt bags who cheat on them !

 In closing,    I just want to find girl who is going to love me for me . PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: