Saturday, May 24, 2014

DEAR MUSIC BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

DEAR MUSIC , 

I wanted to write you this letter to express  my feelings towards you.

For as long i can remember i have loved music and  always inspiring me.
I am not afraid to say this but the first band that made me  really love music was The Backstreet Boys !
I remember trying to copy there dance moves  LOLZ!
Then at 10 i fell in love with hip hop, it is sad how many fake rappers are killing hip hop.
But there is a positive, Christian Hip hop is bringing back realness to Hip Hop.
So glad i found Christian hip hop , it would have sucked if there wasn't Christian Hip Hop because i would not have been able to listen to any hip hop as a Christian  with all the crap that is in mainstream hip hop.
I remember when i was 11 when i start to listen to rock, Incubus and Foo fighters were the first rock bands I became fans of .
Then as i got older metal  became my outlet for my teenage anger .
Slipknot and  Pantera were the first metal band's i listened too, there music inspired me to start writing .
Music help stay sober , God  and music have brought me threw many storms .
The foo fighters . Lecrae , james taylor, jimmy needham, otis redding , and keith green music have stay sober .
So in closing , Music , thanks  for always being there for me .
Love your biggest fan,
Brian Luke Leeman


No comments: