Thursday, May 1, 2014

RAINY DAY THOUGHTS BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

It's a Rainy Day and so why not do some ranting  !
 This Blog post is going to be random  and  maybe controversial  .







1.       CHRISTIAN RADIO STATIONS

I'm going to get a lot of hate from sensitive Christians  but oh well.
I have been thinking lately ,  Were is the money from the fundraising for there stations  really go?
 Now I do believe that some  the money does go to help Their stations stay alive and goes to there missions trips.  The reason I question were the money goes is because K-Love now has award show  and is sponsoring a NASCAR car .
 I'm all for Christian   Award shows  but  What i don't understand is how K- LOve the can say the need so badly but our having a award show . According to whatitcosts.com, to sponsor a Nascar , it can cost between 500,000 - 20 million dollars .      I'm all about reaching different cultures   About Jesus  but how can they say the need money bad but can sponsor a NASCAR?
 I don't  think it s wrong to questions theses stations , we deserve answers and deserve to know were our money goes .


2.   PANTS ON THE GROUND !!!!!!!

I don't  If you Guys heard  but  in Wildwood, NJ has passed a law if your pants are sagging / if your pants on the ground,  they can fine you . Fines start at 25 dollars .    This is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Listen,   most guys don't know were having you pants sagging to ground started  and if they did , they probably wouldn't do it . pants sagging started in prison , in prison it means   you are open for business if get what i mean.      Its about time  something was done about this !


3.  BOOK ARE THE KEY TO MANY ADVENTURES  !

I think it is really sad how many kids don't read .
I started reading when i was five  and been in love with reading ever since .
Reading  books help the  mind grow !

We to start encouraging kids to read  because we need  great authors in the future .
By the time a kid starts reading they should have a library card.
 I just can't imaging  world without books !

No comments: