Monday, May 19, 2014

Dear God Part II By BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

DEAR GOD,


God , i am writing you this  second letter because I am at crossroads in my life .
I am 25 and i feel like i have failed.
God, I feel like i have not done anything  with my life , I really  your Direction  on what you want me to do .
God.  i see my friends getting married and having kids , i want  that too, Lord, help me not to be jealous .
God,  at times i feel like giving up , Help to stay strong and keep moving forward  on the right path.
God, help me to learn to be content with what and were i am in life now.
God , please help to be the brother you want me to my younger brother .
God, thank you for sending your son to die for me even though i did not deserve it .
God , thank you for the family and friends you have blessed me with.

In closing God , if its not to much , could give me some hint were i am suppose to be doing in this life ?



Love,
Brian Luke Leeman

No comments: