Monday, May 5, 2014

HELLO BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN



To the Girl who has been on mind ,


Hello,   I know we haven't talked in awhile , how have you been doing ?

Me,  I'm doing ok .

I am writing you this letter  because I miss you .

I want to say sorry for not talking to you  because you just wanted to be friends , its just i couldn't live with the fact that maybe all we would ever be is friends .

The reason i like you so much is that you get me , not many people do.

You are main reason that I write and want to be a writer .

You are more beautiful then you will ever know .

Your poems are amazing , keep writing them , don't ever stop!

I  love how you love Jesus,  To me that is most attractive thing in Girl .

  I love your sense of humor ,  never stop laughing . 

I love how much you love books .

I have never felt this way about any girl like this , I wish i had the guts to tell you this .

I hope you have learn , grown , and been inspired at  FST, I god is going to use you.

In Closing , this quote sums it up : 

“I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little.”

––The Crown of Embers by Rae Carson


No comments: