Wednesday, May 28, 2014

PROUD TO BE A WRESTLING FAN BROTHER !!!!!!!!!!! BY BRIAN LUKE LEEMAN

So if you don't  know I am a huge Professional Wrestling fan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a wrestling since  i was 7 years old , 18 years strong brother !!!!! oh yeaaaah!!!!

Now i know what your going to say , Wrestling is fake Brian ,  Wrestling is fixed  Brian , or They don't get hurt Brian.

1.  they do get hurt .

2. yes, i know its fixed , don't care

3 . some parts of wrestling are fake  and some parts are not .

 I don't remember what match it was that  got me hooked on wrestling but i would say the NWO , The Undertaker , and Mankind Aka Mick Foley are what got me hooked on wrestling.

I remember my folks did not want me to  watch wrestling at the time but i  would always find away to watch wrestling( sorry mom and lol).

As i got older i got in to independent wrestling and Japanese wrestling .

The first indy company i got into was CZW,  The high flying wrestling and the hardcore wrestling ( wrestling with weapons  ) they showcased blew my mind !!!!
The wrestlers form czw that got me hooked on czw were : Sick nick Mondo , Nick gage , m dogg 20, chris cash, ruckus ,  joker ,  wifebeater, and  drake younger,

I got into Japanese wrestling when i was 20 , i watched a NJPW event  on you tube and was instantly hooked .
What i love about Japanese wrestling is the passion they show in their matches and the quality of there matches .

My Favorite Japanese wrestler is Shinsuke Nakamura,  I love his rock star ring presence , His finisher Boma ye ( high  knee to the face ), and his look.

My top five favorite indy company's: PWG  , ROH, AAW, CZW,  AND CHIKARA

My favorite Japanese wrestling company : NJPW

My favorite  indy wrestlers :  AR Fox , Micheal elgin,  jimmy jacobs ,  Homcide,  eddie kingston, chuck taylor, rich swann, masada , matt tremont,  Ricochet ,  dasher hatfield ,   Kevin steen, and uhha nation.

My favorite Japanese wrestlers : Shinsuke Nakamura ,  Yuji Nagata, jushin thunder liger,  Hiroshi Tanahashi,  Kota Ibushi, Tomohiro Ishii, Ryusuke Taguchi, and  Bad Luck Fale .

Favorite Tag teams : The young bucks,  The inner city machine guns ,   DX, NWo,  outlawz inc,  redragon, best friends, super smash bros, the colony ,  the time spliters,  the rockness monsters,   the uso's , the waytts ,  the American wolves,  bad influence, the bullet club, the shield,  and the hardy's.



Favorite WWE wrestlers : Kane , Daniel Bryan , CM Punk, Undertaker , Brock LEsner , Ceasro, The waytts,  The uso's,  bret hart ,  owen hart,   gold dust , cody Rhodes ,  HBK,  kofi kingston,   dolph zigglar, mick foley,   stone cold , the rock ,  eddie Guerrero and tyson kidd.





No comments: